Textbook Rental Agreement
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Fall 2018 Rental Check-in Deadline is Monday, December 10, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Winter 2019 Rental Check-in Deadline is Monday, March 25, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Books rented under this program are as listed on final receipt at check-out.
- Book(s) rented under this program must be returned to the Titan Store no later than the first business day after finals week. Rental Fee is non-refundable at time of check-in (see note below).
- The book(s) rented under this program are the property of the Titan Store.
- Lane Community College will charge me for the full replacement price of the textbook (difference between purchase price and rental fee already paid) plus a processing fee of $15.00 if they are not returned by the check-in deadline. This charge will be billed to my student account.
- Lane Community College will charge me for the full replacement price (difference between purchase price and rental fee already paid) of the textbook for books with water damage, excessive writing/highlighting, torn bindings, and/or other significant damage as determined by Titan Store staff.
As a registered student at Lane Community College, I have chosen to enter into a textbook rental agreement with the Titan Store. I have read and fully understand the provisions and “Terms of Agreement” as outlined above and by completing this online textbook order I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms as stated.
Note: For a full refund on your Winter 2019 textbook rental, you must return rental textbook(s) by Jan. 14, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (last day for textbook returns). For Online/Distance Learning Students, your rental textbook/s must be received by the Titan Store before Deadline.